ASSISTANT MANAGER - STORES
Education: Any Graduate.
Experience: 2 - 5 years of Experience in Handling Stores.
* Handling Day to Day Operation of Stores Management, Good working Knowledge of Tally & Ms Office.
* Handle Day to Day Stock, Spares & Inventory, to keep Computerized Records & to handle Subordinates.
* Responsible for Taking the Indent, Evaluating & Finalizing the Vendors, Supply Chain Management.
* Issue of Indents to Purchase Section, Receipt of Materials in the Stores, Inspections, Storage of Approved Material.
* Issue of Materials as per Requirement, Maintaining the Stores
Registers, Inventory Control, Wastage Reduction Acknowledge of ERP /
Focus would be an Added Advantage.
* Maintain related Stores MIS Reports further Understanding and Clarification.
* Should be well Versed with Plant Equipment Identification.
* Computer Knowledge: Tally ERP & Ms Office.
* Good E-mail Communication.
* Should have Purchasing Skills.