SYSTEM DESIGN ENGINEER
Education: BE / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
Experience: 3 years of Experience.
* Reviews of Order and Customer Specifications.
* Responsible for sub component Selection & Creation of Instrument Specifications.
* Responsible for preparation of General Arrangement Drawings using Solid Edge 2D & 3D.
* Responsible for Managing the Bill of Material of SAP for each order Requirement.
* Sizing of selected Products, Vessels, Auxiliary Piping Components & Instruments for various Applications.
* Coordination with Vendors to ensure Correction Selection of Instruments & Faster Customer Clarifications.
* Checking the General Arrangement Drawings & Instrument Datasheets Created by other Design Engineers.
* Manage the Customer Comments & Engineering Changes in a Timely Manner.
* Detailed Engineering including Fabrication and Instrument Hookup Drawings.
* Co-ordination with Customer Interfaces for timely approvals & Resolution of Clarifications.
* Co-ordination with Manufacturing centers across the world to ensure the products are sourced.
* Packaged inline with the Overall Project Schedule, Ensuring latest GA available on Team Center.
* Creating Processes and Procedures, Documentation and Creating a Knowledge Bank.
* Standardization of Design Processes to reduce Engineering lead Times.
* To provide Technical support during Bidding phase when required.
* Excellent Verbal & Written Communication Skills.
* Self Motivated and Quick Learner.
* Capable of Defining & Meeting Realistic Timelines.
* Detail Oriented.
* Good Analytical Skills & Technical Background.
* Team player with well-developed Interpersonal Skills.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Post your Resume on this link----->: POST RESUME
For our Latest Job Openings Visit:
Visit our Blogs:
#1039 / 426, Kuppu Swamy Complex,
New Thippasandra Main Road,
Bangalore - 560 075.
Tel:- 080-25286767, 25255390, 65608063
Mobile: 8792855156 / 9035702386 / 9243407966