HARDWARE QUALITY MANAGER
Education: M.Tech. / M.E. or B.Tech. / B.E. in Electronics & Communications, Telecommunication / Instrumentation Engineering.
Role: Hardware Quality Manager
Experience: 10 - 15 years of Experience.
* Should have an In-depth Knowledge of Analog and Digital Hardware Design.
* Able to Participate in Design Review Meetings and Appreciate at the System.
* Sub - System Level from Hardware Quality Perspective.
* Various Hardware Artifacts: Schematics, Netlist, Bill of Materials (BOM) & PCB Cadding.
* Should have exposure to MIL-STD Documents Specifically w.r.t Hardware Design.
* All relevant Hardware Project Documents Generated at Accord is thoroughly Verified.
* Should have through exposure to the Latest Environmental Test Procedures & Testing.
* Should represent Accord in all Failure Analysis Meetings w.r.t Hardware Defects.
* Shall be Willing to Travel on Short Notices (Most of these Visits are to Places within South India).
* Should have exposure to Vendor Assessment (EN Test, Cadding (Electrical & Mechanical).
* All the Hardware Equipments at Accord are Properly Calibrated & Records Maintained.
* Should have exposure to Inward Material Inspection.
* Should Lead a team of Quality Inspectors at Accord, Conduct / Arrange for their Periodic Trainings.
* Report to Management on a Monthly Basis and Forecast Quality Budget w.r.t hardware.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Post your Resume on this link----->: POST RESUME
For our Latest Job Openings Visit:
Visit our Blogs:
#1039 / 426, Kuppu Swamy Complex,
New Thippasandra Main Road,
Bangalore - 560 075.