Sr. EMBEDDED SOFTWARE VALIDATION ENGINEER
Education: BE / B.Tech in CSE / ECE.
Experience: 6 - 10 years of Experience.
* Testing & Verifying Complete Software Embedded Development Tool & Debuggers.
* Contribute Technical Expertise towards Building a World Class Validation Team.
* Working in Collaboration with Development Teams.
* Develop Test Plans & Test Suites Focused on ensuring Products at a System Level.
* Come up with Innovative Techniques to uncover Critical Defects in IDE,
* Debuggers, Drivers & Board Support Packages.
* Test Execution, Debugging & Results Analysis, Reporting Failures,
* Problem Recreation, Verification of the Fixes & Automating the Test Suites.
* Drive Validation Projects at all Stages from Definition, Design to Implementation,
* Working knowledge in BSPs, Device Drivers, GNU Debuggers.
* Expertise in Assemble Coding, Expertise in Eclipse Environment.
Skills: * Self Driven, Motivated,
* Results Oriented.
* Expertise in C/C++ Coding.
* Strong Debugging Skills.
* Scripting Language TCL/Python/C-Shell/Perl
* Experience in Test Automation.
* Proficient in working on Linux Platform.